Can’t seem to find the time to go out and pay your BPI credit card? No worries! Here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can do it quickly and easily from the comfort of your own home.
1. Go to www.bpi.com.ph.
2. Log in to your account using your User ID and Password.
3. Hover your mouse over the “Credit Cards” tab and click on “View Statement of Account.”
4. Click on the “Pay Now” button found on the upper right side of the screen.
5. Enter the amount you would like to pay under the “Total Current Balance” field. You also have the option of paying only the Minimum Amount Due or any other amount you prefer.
6. Choose your funding source from the “From Account” dropdown menu. If you’re paying using a BPI deposit account, make sure that it has enough funds to cover your payment.
7. Once everything is in order, click on the “Submit” button to complete your transaction.
8. You will then be redirected to a confirmation page where you can view the details of your payment transaction. Make sure that everything is correct before clicking on the “Confirm” button.
9. That’s it! You should receive a confirmation message stating that your payment has been processed successfully.
Paying your BPI credit card online is quick, easy, and convenient! Just make sure that you have enough funds in your account before proceeding with the transaction, so you don’t get charged with any penalties or fees. Do you have any tips on how to make online payments? Share them with us in the comments section below!